Sport Fishing Big Game
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo
- Product code: SPBG
Sport Fishing - Come fishing on the Caribbean waters of Isla Mujeres!Mexico Divers - Diving Isla Mujeres
Isla Mujeres is a tropical paradise with some of the world's best sailfish fishing.
We use Shimano reels, circle hooks for the Sailfish, and practice catch and release on billfish to help conserve the marine species.
Whether you are fishing for Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Striped Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Dorado or Wahoo, fishing on a Catatonic Yacht will improve your catch rate!
The Catatonic is a great boat, made greater by expanding the accommodations to create a powerful, purposeful, comfortable sport fishing boat. Like every model in the Catatonic fleet, this one is built to tackle big seas and big fish thanks to her specialized features and design. Some say you have to sacrifice creature comforts for the features that make a great fishing boat – not so on the 40 Flybridge. Her finely appointed interior allows clients to relax in style after a long day on the water. Whether chasing down a Marlin or cruising up the coast, the 40 Flybridge is pure, uncompromised.
When you charter our Catatonic, your crew will be English-speaking professionals who know how to get you the catch of a lifetime. Our crews have been fishing the waters surrounding Isla Mujeres all their lives. Deep sea fishing is in their blood and is their passion.
- Expedition: Sport Fishing
- Location: 10 Miles North-East of Isla Mujeres
- Participants Required: 1- 6
- Age of Kids: 10+
- Experience Required: None
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: Pregnant women, children under the age of 10 and medical problems like respiratory or heart issues
- Languages: English, Spanish, German
- Beer, sodas, bottled water
- Baitfish and lurs
- Sandwiches, snacks, fruit
- Fishing rigging
Suggested Itinerary (6 Hours):
- 8:30 am - Meeting at the Mexico Divers shop on Isla Mujeres
- 9:00 am - Boat departure to fishing area
- 3:00 pm - Return to Mexico Divers shop
Bring sunscreen, towel, sun glasses, hat
Attention this is a Private Trip!! We don't offer a Shared Boat Trips!!
IMPORTANT: We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions so we can’t guarantee the fishing success. However, through our shop we have an 90% success rate and all the resources to accomplish the activity. We highly recommend to have at least two days of stay on the island for higher success rates and better weather window.
EQUIPMENT: All fishing gear is included in the price, however this does not include cost derived for preparation or cooking of the fish.